Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whole30 Day 8 - Breakfast



I woke up today feeling good. I was disappointed that the scale didn't move at all from yesterday but today is the end of my daily scale jumping. When I got to the kitchen to figure out breakfast I suddenly felt over it. I didn't want to cook eggs again, I was tired of eggs and cooking. But I mustered up some willpower and reheated some meatloaf and carrots. I didn't eat all the meatloaf, maybe half. (That's a salad plate BTW, not a dinner plate lol)

Week 1 had its ups and downs, but in all it was a lot easier than I imagined. The cooking was difficult because I don't know how to just make something up, I need a recipe, so finding recipes that are Paleo without tomato etc. has been hard. I need to start exercising too. I have not exercised in so long and I am so sedentary that my muscles are weak and tired. I don't know where to start so I am not diving in too deep so that I give up. I wish I could afford a personal trainer so show me what to do. I'll figure it out somehow.

Here's to a great week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment