Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whole30 Day 16 - Dinner



Leftover steak on a bed of romaine topped with natural green olives.

So I have been thinking today about where to shop tomorrow for groceries. I spent a lot of the last few days assuming I would go to Sam's. I figured my choices were, go the cheaper route, Sam's, where I can buy normal grocery store quality meat in bulk for cheaper. OR, keep going to Whole Foods and buy grass-fed/organic meat that is more expensive but much healthier. I think I started getting off-track from why I started doing this to begin with. Then I saw this video from a new blog I am reading.


This video helped me remember. So, I have decided to continue going to Whole Foods and buying the best quality meat I can find. I don't mind as much about buying produce locally, it's cheaper and I can find it at farmers markets soon. It's really expensive at Whole Foods. I am also going to stop eating beef except for maybe once a month. I am eating soooo much more beef than I ever have and I think it's possibly part of my issue with not losing weight. So I am going to be looking for fish, turkey, chicken and some pork and we'll see how the next 2 weeks goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment