Sunday, March 20, 2011

Whole30 Day 6 - Breakfast

Oh cravings how I loathe you. I do get cravings. Every time I make food for my kids, I get cravings. Every time I see a commercial on TV for something sweet, I get cravings. I can handle them sure, but it's like being an alcoholic and having everyone around you drinking alcohol, not necessarily your favorite drink, but alcohol is alcohol when you want some.

I am going to make meatloaf tonight and I am trying to decide something. I normally put ketchup on my meatloaf but since I am going tomato free I can't do that. (Not to mention ketchup, store-bought anyway is not Whole30 ok.) But anyway, I have some bacon I bought at WholeFoods. I didn't notice till I got home that it has sugar in it. I assume the sugar was sprinkled on the outsides of the cut of meat. I am trying to decide if I should put bacon on the meatloaf or not. The amount of sugar I am sure is very small, but is it cheating? Gosh I don't know.

So breakfast today is 2 large eggs fried in organic olive oil pam spray and 1 plum.

No comments:

Post a Comment