Sunday, March 20, 2011

Snacks and other things.

I have not really been talking about my snacks. I do have 2 snacks a day usually. But it's mostly the same thing every day so I don't mention it. I got to thinking today, someone who is reading this before starting Whole30 might be wondering about snacks.

My typical snack once a day (sometimes twice) is cashews and strawberries or some other fresh nutritionally dense fruit. Sometimes I have a hard boiled egg sprinkled with a little s&p and a small handful of raisins. (seriously small, like 10 raisins). That is really all I eat for snacks, just something little to tide me over till meal time. Oh yea, sometimes I have a handful of olives.

I've also sort of become immune to the smell of the grocery store. The first few times it drove me crazy! But today I went and it was just a smell, it didn't move me one bit.

Anyway, I don't know where I am going with this, I need a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment