Friday, March 18, 2011

Whole30 Day 4 - Breakfast

Day 4 woohoo! I have not cheated yet! I can say I am feeling lighter and happier mood-wise today than I have in a while. I don't feel so drug down inside. I also notice my skin clearing up slowly. I do have times where I feel physically weak or run down, usually right after I eat. I am guessing it is because my body is still getting used to burning my fat stores.

So breakfast for day 4 is 2 fried eggs. (Fried in organic olive oil spray) and a banana. I put some salt and pepper on the eggs for taste, I used a tad too much salt. I need to get a grinder so it comes out slower.



I noticed over the last day or two I have been having these weird breathing episodes, like panic attacks or something. It is a very odd sensation. I hope it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment