Monday, March 21, 2011

Whole30 Day 7 - Dinner

Made-up dinner!



I took some organic cage-free chicken breast and cut it into strips. I then seasoned the chicken with-
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Oregano
Paprika
Ground mustard

I let it sit for about 45 minutes in the fridge before cooking on the stove top in avocado oil. I paired it with fresh steamed organic broccoli and leftover peas as well as some olives.

it was pretty good. Next time I will be heavier on the spices. I am always so worried about over seasoning things that most of the time it's lacking flavor, or enough flavor. The flavor was good, but not strong enough. So next time, double the spices. And I have leftovers for the next couple days!

I'll try to recall snacks I have had today-
Banana
Olives
Cashews
Strawberries/grapes
Hard boiled egg

I snacked a lot today because I felt so hungry all day long. I ate a huge dinner and I am pretty full so hopefully I am done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment