Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No excuses.

I fit in a walk anyway. Brennan woke up early from his nap, so after a quick lunch I took him for a 35 minute walk, during which we did find the school. He was crabby, normally he loves walks so I don't know what was wrong. And again, most of what I walked was on a new street that isn't on google pedometer so I couldn't really see how far we went.

Anyway, on the way back down my street I saw a guy in his yard exercising. He was wearing his Kevlar vest and was lifting weights. Before I passed hm he stopped and went over to the utility box thing in the yard (which comes up to about my knee) and started doing jumps onto it (hops, both feet at the same time) while wearing his vest. Impressive! That is one thing I like about living in a Military community, is seeing all the people exercising all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment