Saturday, April 9, 2011

Whole30 Day 26 - Breakfast



Leftover corned beef and balsamic carrots.

I am trying to eat the leftovers in the fridge because no one else in the house is eating them and I hate throwing food away. I want to cook some more food, but there are so many leftovers in there I refuse to make more food until most of it is gone.

I am really going back and forth on my decision where to shop. I think this week I will go look at Sam's club and see if they have good enough meat and produce for me to consider shopping there. It is MUCH closer to my house than Whole Foods, but I am sure they don't carry certain things I like to buy. (Like sausages and bacon) but we'll see. I would prefer to not have to drive an hour to Whole Foods every 2 weeks if I don't have to.

I know it is better to buy grass fed/organic, but I have to consider the fact that in a couple months our budget will be decreasing and I need to know if I can still feed us all on less money. (Especially since my husband will need more food than I do). I am hopeful that they have what I am looking for. Maybe i'll head to the farmer's market next weekend too, We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment