Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whole30 Day 23 - Breakfast & Lunch



Pretty lame breakfast, turkey sausages and apples. My egg pan was washing in the dishwasher and I didn't feel like making anything else so I just searched the fridge for something.



I went out for Mongolian for lunch. Now before anyone freaks out, the noodles and rice were for Brennan, I picked them out.

My lunch consisted of broccoli, cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, shallots, parsley, pork, chicken, sausage and lamb with garlic oil. It was delicious, though I am sure I may have ingested a sliver of rice or noodle since they were all chopped up on my food. My stomach feels a little gurgly, so I am thinking too much oil as well. But in all, I am glad I can still go there and get food since I get to pick and choose what I want in my bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment