Saturday, April 2, 2011

Whole30 Day 19 - Lunch



Leftover stuffed squash. (I scooped it out into a bowl to reheat it)

I am already thinking about what I am going to do when this is over. I know I am going to eat this way until at least the end of April. After that I am either going to keep going, or maybe go Primal. I need to do more research into it, but honestly I am happy doing what I am doing right now. I don't miss sugar or grains or dairy and I sure don't miss alcohol because I barely ever drank anyway. It's funny, when I am at the store, all that easter candy is out and I see it, I smell it and I remember it tastes good, but I don't want it. That right there is worth all of this.

I really am amazed at how each day I feel a little better, a little stronger, a little more secure and a little more confident in doing this. It helps that my pants are starting to get loose and I can see my body changing. I really don't see any reason to stop right now, I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment